This picture was taken of me with Don Broco in April 2019 in Las Vegas

My name is Stephanie, and I am 28 years old. I want to share stories, interviews, reviews, and photos all about the different areas in the music industry. I am from Surrey, BC, Canada, and I have been attending concerts since I was seven years old. I attended Nimbus School of Recording Arts and Media in 2015/2016 and obtained a diploma in advanced music business management. I am currently studying communications and new media with a minor in marketing at Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, BC, Canada. However, in my free time, I enjoy listening to music and attending concerts worldwide. A few fun facts about me is that the first concert I had ever attended was a band named Hanson who had the biggest hit song at the time called ‘MMMBop.’ Another fact is that I have seen my favourite band (Don Broco) 20 times and have travelled to Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Florida, and their home country England to see them. I have also had the opportunity to work with many industry professions through my diploma program as the teachers were actively working in the industry. Music has always been a significant aspect of my life, and I look forward to sharing my experiences here.